Here’s how to use Shoreline’s free tool - Incident Insights:
1. Login using Google or email.
2. Provide us with the API key to get read-only information from your incident management tool.
(We're starting with Pager Duty. Opsgenie and ServiceNow are coming soon, along with other integrations.)
Then, in about 2 minutes, you’re looking at your 1st dataset.
We apply machine learning to categorize your incidents.
So you’re not looking at a list of 100 or 1000 items, but grouped incidents based on what is most commonly occurring.
You can fully customize the parameters for your subsequent reports, but it's a good starting point as it gets 95% of the job done for you immediately without any tagging and labeling.
You're ready to rock and roll!
You can easily see:
- which things your team is dealing with.
- what noisy alarms you should turn off or adjust thresholds to.
- where you could use Shoreline to convert noisy alarms to precise ones.
- where you could use Shoreline to automate repairs.
That's how Incident Insights – our free product – integrates with the main Shoreline cloud reliability platform to build a continuous improvement process for operations.
Try it out.