Kubernetes Service Debugging Notebook
- Conduct basic checks throughout an entire system — from the front-end service to your software and everything in between.
- Run a series of checks related to load balancing, performance latency, ingress systems, service endpoints, and pod performance.
- Automatically implement remediation steps to rotate certificates, adjust the rules of a security group to better manage traffic that’s able to access your service, or restart and patch the service to adjust its configuration.
Kubernetes Pod / Deployment Debugging Notebook
- Instantly check deployment resources and gather and assess core metrics (CPU, memory / disk usage, etc) at the software layer
- Check for issues with individual pods within specific deployments
- Check the file system at the pod level as well as the load balancer
- Automatically implement remediation steps to delete pods, trigger a rolling restart, adjust the labels of a deployment, or adjust a deployed version of the software (upgrade or revert)
Kubernetes Node Debugging Notebook
- Quickly review issues reported by Kubernetes (K8s), your cloud provider, and your machines themselves
- Automatically assess the performance of all individual nodes (CPU, memory, root partition utilization) and all different pieces of software running together within a given environment (noisy neighbor issues) to isolate any areas of concern
- Automatically implement remediation steps to update node labels and annotations, cordon nodes, and delete nodes.